Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Staying In

So my efforts to take a long afternoon walk was thwarted by summer's afternoon thunderstorms. I forgot that my beginning of summer would equal an actual summer, full of rain. Le sigh. Have no fear: I recently found a great working out on the cheap tip (thanks to my friend Miriela). Most of us have on demand with our cable/satellite (we have the most basic package, so if we have it, you probably do too), and if you search 'Workout' you find a ton of free workout shows that are like having a free workout dvd. I'm feeling a little sore after my running attempt yesterday, so I'm sampling one called "Lose Weight in 8: Active Recovery," which is only 15 minutes, so I'm doing two of them. If I'm feeling better, I might go back to my regular dvd later. A good one I got was The Biggest Loser-Cardio Max.
It's leveled so you can go at your own pace, plus it was under $10, and totally worth it.

1 comment:

idesign said...

i too utilize my exercise on demand! although i havent done so in well over 2 months so i guess i lied. i am a liar.